Grassland Agro sources, produces and sell the complete range of conventional commodity fertilizers as well as the most comprehensive range of speciality fertilizer and soil conditioning products. In addition, Grassland Agro sells a full range of animal mineral blocks as well as biostimulants. www.grasslandagro.ie
A part of Groupe Roullier, our intensive product R&D takes places at our Global Innovation Center in St. Malo, France. www.roullier.com
Our employees are passionate about their work and delivering superior technical advice at a local level on farm.
Our successful growth is based both on the quality of our product range and superior technical advice on-farm.
We are now looking to recruit Technical Sales Advisors in the Antrim/East Derry region
- Advice and Sale of our unique enhanced/specialty product range in soil conditioning, fertilization and mineral supplements direct to farmers through the local Co Ops and Merchants.
- Developing relationships and working closely with local Co Ops and Merchants.
- Commercial knowledge, sales and advisory skills experience
- From a farming back-ground with excellent knowledge of farming / possess a qualification relevant to our industry.
- Willing to work hard to succeed in a rapidly changing market-place
- Technically minded with an ability to create and close sales opportunities
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed in a challenging direct sales environment
- Full driver’s license
- An attractive fixed annual salary, with performance bonuses & an uncapped commission structure
- An attractive sales role in the agricultural sector, with excellent field support along with sales & technical skills development training including ongoing on & off the job training & development
- Attractive career path and possibilities of further development within a dynamically growing company
- Business tools include fully expensed Company car, mobile phone & monthly expenses
Please apply by emailing your CV & A Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grassland Agro with over 50 years’ experience in sourcing raw materials from the top suppliers all over the world, then produces and distributes a comprehensive range of quality conventional fertilisers from 3 factories strategically positioned around Ireland in Cork, Limerick and Slane.
Grassland Agro also sell the most comprehensive range of speciality fertilizer and soil conditioning products. In addition, Grassland Agro sells a full range of animal mineral blocks as well as biostimulants.
We currently have a vacancy for a Credit Controller for our Dublin Head Office
We are looking for an experienced professional who will be mainly responsible for Accounts Receivable and Credit Control.
Reporting to the Financial Accountant and the Finance Director when required, the successful candidate will have key responsibilities for the following:
· Checking and issuing business fertiliser invoices, credit notes and customer statements on a timely basis.
· Prompt posting to customer accounts on SAP of all customer payments, credits and debits.
· Ensuring all details are inputted on newly opened accounts.
· Cash collection.
· Assisting business sales managers in debt collections if required.
· Applying discounts for early payments and cash discounts.
· Responding to queries on customer accounts and reconciling all payments received.
· Month end and periodic reporting of aged debtor / DSO reports internally and to Group Head Office
· Ad hoc reporting where required internally and for Group Head Office.
· Liaising with and provision of information to the Treasury Accountant / Finance Team regarding cash forecasts, bank reconciliations and working capital / debt management.
· Administration of customer rebates for fertiliser business and related postings to customer accounts.
· Liaising with our credit insurers and using their internet portal as a method of communication regarding credit limit / customer risk rating updates.
· Preparation of reports for annual / periodic credit management meetings with credit insurers.
· Updating debtor accounts on SAP e.g. addresses, names, credit limits and contact details.
· Reporting to credit insurer regarding breaches of contract terms and updating customers based on interaction with credit insurers.
· Applying for new credit limits for existing or new customers and communication of this internally.
· Escalation of the status of customer accounts to relevant sales manager where required.
· To develop an understanding of the customers business and keep updated on their financial position where possible using the financial information available to us.
· Liaising with relevant management regarding credit limit changes.
· Input to departmental improvements and projects underway in the Finance and Administration Department to ensure we develop as a team and maximise our capabilities.
· Other duties as directed by the Financial Director or Financial Accountant that may arise
Suitable Candidates should have:
· Ideally have experience of SAP operating systems
· The ideal candidate will have a credit management qualification
· The ideal candidate will have experience working with credit insurers
· Have an interest in Agri business and understanding our business
· Commercially minded and willingness to understand our customer’s business with a view to understanding credit risk
· Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
· Must have a positive outlook and Values collaborative teamwork
· Organized and used to working to tight deadlines
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with good attention to detail
· Flexible and adaptive
· Conscientious and takes pride in work
· Professional and courteous
· Ability to see opportunities for improvements and execute changes needed
What we offer:
· An attractive salary commensurate with experience to the successful candidate.
· Flexible working hours
· Onsite parking
· Health & Wellbeing Programme- Employee Assistance Programme and Annual Health Checks Please apply in the strictist confidence to the HR Manager email@example.com with your CV & Cover Letter before Friday 29th May 2020.