Ballymount – Dublin
Due to the upcoming retirement of our longstanding Finance Director we are now seeking a Finance Director. The position will be based at our head office in Ballymount, Co. Dublin. Grassland Agro is one of Ireland’s largest and most successful Fertilizer and Agro Supplies companies with Factories in Limerick, Cork and in Slane, Co Meath. Grassland Agro is a 50/50 Joint Venture between Ireland’s Freshgrass Group and the giant French Agro Supplies company Groupe Roullier. Grassland Agro has an annual turnover in excess of €100m and it employs over 100 employees.
Finance Director Role Reporting to the Managing Director, this is a hands-on role for a highly commercial accountant/manager who is keen to advance their career in this fast paced and demanding position. This role will involve having a proactive engagement with all Senior Management peers as well as managing the direct team in the Finance, Administration and IT functions.
* The ideal candidate will be a qualified ACA or ACCA or equivalent.
* Post qualification & commercial experience.
* It is vital that a suitable candidate will be independent thinker, team player, self-starter, change agent and will have a strong and successful track record in managing all Finance and Administrative functions, projects and people.
* Exceptional communication skills both written, and verbal are essential.
* Ability to add value to current KPI’s across the business.
* Ability to identify new opportunities and gain new business.
* Appropriately confident and assertive in implementing change.
* Values collaborative team work and fosters trusting relationships.
* Ideally have experience of SAP operating systems.
* Highly organized and used to working to tight deadlines.
Reward for this Role
This role will be rewarded with a salary and conditions commensurate with the significance of the position.
Applications or any questions should be sent in confidence to Lorraine Rossiter, Group HR Manager, Grassland Agro by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 8th October 2018.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BECOMING A TECHNICAL SALES ADVISOR WITH GRASSLAND AGRO?
We currently have no openings, however, if you want to send us your details feel free and we can keep you on file if an opening arises in the future due to our on going expansion
- Sale of our unique enhanced product range in soil conditioning, fertilization and mineral supplements direct to farmers through the local co ops & merchants.
- Developing relationships and working closely with local Co Ops and Merchants
- From a farming back-ground with excellent knowledge of farming / possess a qualification relevant to our industry
- Have knowledge, sales and advisory skills with regard to cultivation and animal husbandry.
- Willing to work hard to succeed in an rapidly changing market-place
- Technically minded with an ability to create and close sales opportunities
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed in a challenging direct sales environment
- Full drivers license
- An attractive sales role in the agricultural sector , with excellent field support along with sales & technical skills development training including ongoing on & off the job training & development
- An attractive fixed annual salary, with performance bonuses & an uncapped commission structure
- Attractive career path and possibilities of further development within a dynamically growing company
- Business tools include fully expensed Company car, mobile phone & monthly expenses