Regional Sales and Business Development Manager in the Northern Ireland Region
Grassland Agro sources, produces and sell the complete range of conventional commodity fertilizers as well as the most comprehensive range of speciality fertilizer and soil conditioning products. In addition, Grassland Agro sells a full range of animal mineral blocks, biostimulants and a full range of Dairy Hygiene products. www.grasslandagro.ie
A part of Groupe Roullier, our intensive product R&D takes places at our Global Innovation Center in St. Malo, France. www.roullier.com
Our employees are passionate about their work and delivering superior technical advice at a local level on farm.
Our successful growth is based both on the quality of our product range and superior technical advice on-farm.
We currently have a vacancy for a Regional Sales and Business Development Manager in the Northern Ireland Region.
We are looking for an experienced professional who will be responsible for developing long term relationships with customers and connecting with key business executives and industry stakeholders.
Reporting to the Speciality Business Commercial Manager, the successful candidate will have responsibility for:
· Develop and implement a strategic and operational plan for maximising the sales and customer service within the region.
· Develop the technical presentation of the product range in the market place to match the needs and opportunities of the region.
· Optimise distribution and overhead operations and costs in the region.
· Relationship and account management with existing and new trade customers, including product presentation and support, customer service, credit control and debtor management.
· Oversight and enforcement of company sales administration policies and procedures in the region.
· Management and support of the technical sales team in the region, including recruitment, allocation of sales and customer areas, setting targets and managing performance for each team member.
· Motivate and support the technical sales team, at both individual and team levels, to optimise sales and customer service.
· Promotion and implementation of all company policies, including human resource management, health and safety, sales pricing, and terms and conditions policies.
· Contribute to overall company development through active and positive involvement in the Business Management and Operational Teams in the company.
Experience, Attributes and Skills Required
– Third level qualification in Agriculture and/or Business discipline is required.
– Successful previous experience as a sales manager and/or sales representative, with a track record of consistently meeting or exceeding targets is required.
– Technical expertise and knowledge of the Agri-sector.
– Strong commercial acumen and a proven background in developing and servicing excellent relationships at Agri-trade and farmer level is desirable.
– Excellent leadership, mentoring, coaching and people management skills in both one-to-one and team environments is required.
– Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organisation.
– A positive approach to problem solving and team interaction.
– Excellent organisation and time-management abilities.
– Full clean drivers licence is required.
What we offer
· Competitive Salary plus performance related bonus.
· Company Car with Fuel Card
· Mobile Phone and Laptop
For further information you can contact the HR Manager in confidence on 087 6755169 or to apply confidentially email email@example.com with a CV and Cover Letter.