Grassland AGRO and COVID-19
We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely and we have contingency plans in place in the event of disruptions.
The safety and welfare of our colleagues and customers is our priority at all times. We have provided guidance, in line with WHO and HSE recommendations, for all our colleagues. This includes guidance on protective healthcare, general operations and travel advice. We also have the appropriate hygiene and cleaning procedures deployed across all our factories and offices.
In line with the current guidelines by the Government we will be operating strict Social Distancing within our factories and all of our Sales Managers and Reps will be operating via phone and email.
Customers should contact us if they need assistance as we have dedicated supports in place to help.
We are also working closely with all our stakeholders to best manage the provision of services if the situation escalates.
Stay safe and take care.
Supports for customers during COVID-19.
Co-op and Merchant customers
· Extended operating hours
· Dedicated ordering email facility (re out of hours)
· Direct link to Sales teams via Telesales.
· Prioritisation of Deliveries where possible.
· Contact your Sales Manager via Email or Phone at all times
Operational Customers (Transport etc )
· Strict Health & Safety measures at all access points.
· Controlled interactions at Admin level.
· Separate welfare facilities in place as appropriate.
· Controlled Traffic Management Plan in place for safer operations.
Technical Team (Farmers etc )
· All our technical field sales and advisory team are following the most up to date public health advice.
· Contacts on-farm are limited to ‘essential only’.
· All our technical team are contactable by phone and email to help deal with any technical or sales queries as required, including preparing fertiliser plans for farmers as required.