Disinfection of milking equipment
Advantages of Perfo Grif
- No Residues.
- Reduces risk of cross contamination.
- Bactericidal, Sporicide.
- Eliminate hypochlorite on a daily basis.
Do you know that during milking an infected cow could contaminate the 6 following ones?
Direction for use
- Thermodurics Solution – Bactericidal acid desinfectant. Contains an organic Hydrogen Peroxide and Paracetic Acid
- Cluster dipping – Stops cross contamination between cows via clusters, thereby reducing S.C.C. & Mastitis.
Use 30mls per 20L of water
- Final Rinse – It is important to ensure Perfo Grif reaches all parts of the plant by using adequate water volume.
- Use 60mL Perfo Grif per 100L water (rate dependant on whether hard or soft water)
- After milking an infected cow: disinfect the clusters with Perfo Grif!
Components of PERFO GRIF
Based on peracetic acid, effective against bacteria at 0.1% (test EN 1276) and spores (test EN 13704).