Combination of calcium, phosphorus & trace elements to balance silage, maintain year-round fertility and production.
All Calseablocs contain Calseagrit Biotech, a unique combination of high quality calcified seaweed and brown algal extracts.
- Buffers the rumen against excess acidity and acidosis
- Is a rich source of trace elements with high surface area for optimum absorption
- Is a highly valuable nutrient for the rumen microflora to optimise rumen activity and forage conversion
Self regulated intake
Calseabloc are unique in their formulation based on natural salt. Animals can recognise a physiological demand for salt (sodium) in the body and will adjust their daily intake according to this need. This has no relation to palatability driven intake such as molasses based supplements
- Effective at meeting specific individual animal requirements with the specific needs of each animals met
- Intake is not driven by palatability
- Highly cost effective because over-supply is avoided and therefore no wastage
CalseaPhos mineral block:
|11 %||13 %||9 %||2,5 %||-||4000 mg||1000 mg||3500 mg||-||500 mg||100 mg||50 mg||2,5 %||300k iu||110k iu||2k iu||15 kg|
- Improves conception rates and fertility in the herd
- Enhance young stock growth and herd production
- Regulated intake to avoid over consumption
- High levels of phosphorous, copper, iodine, cobalt, selenium and zinc
- Contains calseagrit and Biotech for increased rumen efficiency
Complete the form below and we will call you back ASAP!
If you order a delivery of CalseaPhos Blocks (minimum order 12 blocks) for delivery in April ’19 you will receive a One4all voucher from us in May for €25!
Usual Terms and Conditions Apply including:
Minimum order 12 blocks
Delivery to farm in month of April
Promotion closes on Friday 26th April 2019
Voucher will be delivered separately from Calseabloc delivery in mid May
Max. of one order per farm shall be eligible
Grassland Agro reserve the right to remove this promotion at any stage