WHAT IS OXYTOCINE AND ITS USE ?
A GOOD TEAT PREPARATION
- Improve the milk quality.
- Help to reduce the milking time from 10 to 20%
- Help to reduce the mastitis risk and other sanitary problems of the udder
- Rub with a cleaning clothe to remove any residual bedding
- Strip teat end / Eliminate the first jets of milk –(3 to 5 strips of milk) in a foremilk cup and check it (colour, consistency, watery milk, clots or flecks)
- Clean the teats with a cleaning cloth, while massaging carefully each teat during 5 to 6 seconds (including the teat end).
- When the teats are full of milk, attach the milker
Lines of the udder milk’s delivery without preparation of the teat.
When a cow is milked without preparation (or when the milker is applied too quickly), the milking is done in two times :
- 1.right after applying the milker, the milk contained in the udder comes first
- 2.then, one minute after applying it comes the alveolar milk(2) under the effect of ocytocine.
- Quick Spray
- Virolac Concentrate